Deniba International Exchange
1- Alternate Compliance Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: United Arab Emirates
- Implement and assist to CO for an effective legal compliance program.
- Receive suspicious transaction alerts from branches and analyse them and report to Compliance officer.
- Take appropriate decisions to report all suspicious case to the Compliance officer.
- Assist CO and management on the Company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assist and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Asses Company operations to determine compliance risk.
- On-going monitoring of transactions to identify high-risk, unusual and suspicious Customers/Transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree with CAMS Certification is mandatory, additional a specific certification in any AML/CFT compliance course (CAMS, CFR, etc).
- 8+ years experience in the UAE in the money exchange field.
- Good Planning & Organizing skills.
To apply for this job please visit denibaexchange.com.