Amazon Careers | Benefits Services Manager Jobs in Dubai
1- Benefits Services Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role will partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute against a multi-year road map for Health & Welfare administration support. As an individual contributor, strong project and implementation management skills are critical to this role. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, an effective communicator, problem solver, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Continuous Improvement: Define and monitor benefits administration critical to quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediation; own continuous improvement strategy.
- Customer Service: Identify and help resolve issues. Provide employee escalations support on a full range of benefit savings related topics. Work with internal employee support teams to manage appeals and exceptions intake, review and determination.
- Travel: Able to travel globally and domestically.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field
- 10+ years of relevant program management experience, working experience on benefits
- Experience in benefits programs and administration management, benefits compliance and regulations
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.