Amazon Careers in Dubai | Program Manager Jobs in UAE
1- Program Manager, Amazon Payments Services
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
A solid background in Program management is essential for your success in this position. You should be passionate about problem solving, managing relationships, and metric development enabling management to make breakthrough decisions and delight our customers.
- Responsible for driving the bank promotions as a Program in MENA region for UAE, KSA & Egypt marketplaces by working with various teams within Amazon which includes Retail Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting & Payments Tech teams to ensure these promotions run smoothly by streamlining the processes, meeting the promotion set up SLAs & performing end to end validation as these promotions go live.
- As part of this Program, you will also be responsible for interacting with banks by sharing payments data with banks for these promotions, getting the reconciliation done on time, raising invoicing for the bank’s share of these promotions & ensure that payments are received from these banks as per the agreed terms.
- A Bachelor’s Degree at a well-regarded Institution in an Analytical Field (Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance)
- Ability for data gathering and analyzing skill, clear logic to address root cause and suggest solutions to customer problem.
- Experience in working with and delivering key results with cross-functional teams.
- Must derive metrics from data and track these metrics.