1- Data Scientist – MENA
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a data scientist, you will provide machine learning expertise that helps accelerate the business. You will build various data and machine learning models that help us innovate different ways to enhance customer experience. You will need to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external requests, and make sure you bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful.
- Apply state-of-the-art Machine Learning methods to large amounts of data from different sources to build and operationalize abuse prevention, detection and mitigation solutions.
- Deep dive on the problems using SQL and scripting languages like Python/R to drive short term and long term solutions leveraging Statistical Analysis.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to recommend and build innovations based on Data Science.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience
- Algorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Python/Perl, R/Matlab, Java, C/C++, Scala Problem solving ability
- Deep understanding of Statistical Analysis, Modeling and Machine Learning techniques.