1- Analyst – Fixed Assets
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- Responsible for analyzing the day-to-day Fixed Assets activities, including maintaining Fixed Asset Register, reviewing and managing updates and communicating with internal and external parties, accurately and on a timely basis.
- Review authorized asset transfer transactions from relevant departments in the system and perform amendments in the fixed assets module
- Analyze and resolve fixed assets transactions, discrepancies and adjustments as and when required
- Review of Item Master Catalogue (IMC) on regular basis and confirm proper allocation of assets.
- Educated to a Degree level in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting.
- At 3-6 years of relevant experience within the Finance field, with demonstrated experience in fixed assets accounting.
- Previous knowledge of fixed assets data maintenance, asset acquisition, asset verification, transfer, revaluation and disposal and fixed asset retirement.
- Understanding of IFRS, business process and control and statutory laws and regulations/implications