1- Analyst – Service Costing
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- Responsible to assist the Cost and Recovery team in delivering efficient and effective Service Costing and Recovery-related support services to Business units Departments and senior management. These support services include sourcing and analyzing data for Costing, Revenue and Profitability measurement and design and preparation of relevant reports.
- Provide insight and understanding through the reanalysis of Data and information from varying sources and resources to fit changing business requirements and on an ad hoc basis.
- Conduct data modelling and forecasting using identified trends, substantiated drivers, and other influential factors.
- Educated to a Degree level in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting. A recognized professional qualification is preferrable.
- At 3 years of relevant experience preferably with exposure in costing activities, preferably in an aviation, airports operations industry or similar asset intensive businesses
- Understanding of IFRS, business process and control and statutory laws and regulations/implications