Analyst – ZSP Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Masdar Careers
1- Analyst – ZSP
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
As an Analyst at Zayed Sustainability Prize (ZSP), you will support the planning and implementation of key processes in the ZSP, including but not limited to research and analysis, development and monitoring of website and online, submissions/judging portal, measurement of Prize’s impact and implementation plan of high schools projects.
- Work with the research and analysis partner to ensure the delivery of the following materials: submission forms, evaluation and eligibility criteria, scoring matrix and executive summaries.
- Support the team and the research and analysis partner to ensure proper due diligence is conducted on all entries.
- Carry out the necessary research and analysis to monitor the impact numbers of all previous winners as a result of the Prize fund.
- Monitor and analyse the portal’s performance during the submissions phase and troubleshoot and report the portal’s problems, if any.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Advanced communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Good project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainability/environmental management, business or a related field is an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in a role involving research, analysis and support related to sustainability, environment and energy.