Galadari Food & Beverage Division
- Handle all Accounts Receivables functions.
- Entering of receipts vouchers in Oracle and ensuring proper allocation against invoices.
- Ensure reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and submission of Customer statements to Sales Team for proper follow up and collection.
- Monthly closing of AR Module as per MIS submission timelines and ensuring that GLs and Module is tallied.
- Providing required information as well as support to NTO team to ensure smooth operations.
- New customer creation, updating customer master based on approved contracts and maintaining the price lists, discounts in Oracle system as per customer approvals.
- AR aging report review, monitoring overdue receivables and aggressive follow up with sales team & customers to recover all the due outstanding to minimise customer bad debts.
- Review of customer FOCs and ensure that necessary approvals as per DOA.
- Enter credit notes against all approved deductions / discounts. Ensure all customer invoices/credit notes are verified as per Tax regulations.
- Support in implementing the new HHT software & other required system enhancements.
- Prepare customer profitability reports & review of customer periodic performances.
- M.com / CA Inter / Other equivalent Certification.
- Preferably experienced in Retail or Food & Beverage industry is desirable
- Good in MS Office especially Excel.
- Good accounting background.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.