Anti Financial Crime Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | Madison Pearl
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- Supporting and delivering AFC reviews of correspondent banking, high risk FI or corporates.
- Delegate and review global CIU reports.
- Enhancing the CIU strategy and its implementation to deliver a world class function.
- Keep abreast with evolving financial crime risk and regulations.
- Support any process optimization delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as finance or business administration
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in investment banking
- Financial crime compliance, particular to Fintech’s, corporate clients.
- AFC control and governance frameworks knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, work ethic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture