- Under the direction of the Chef De Partie Main, the Commis is responsible for the preparation and storage of menu items, in accordance with established procedures for preparation and quality standards for taste, presentation and hygiene standards of the hotel.
- Is responsible to prepare a consistent, high-quality food product, ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service and Hotels operational standards.
- Is responsible to prepare special meals or substitute items, regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters etc. Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator and ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Is able to manage a section independently and take ownership of a shift.
- Handles all equipment in the proper manner and practices accident prevention measures.
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.