- Aligned with the Vision of Abu Dhabi, Euro Mechanical’s core commitment is to build a sustainable, diversified and high value-added economy. We wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with, and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs-Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative, and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Maintain and contribute to the Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement, taking ownership of the job function and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Provide techno commercial quotations for a client in line with their requirements.
- Assist with customer clarifications & Technical Queries
- Coordinating with suppliers and negotiating the price/delivery as needed.
- Timely follow up of open opportunities and update the status report.
- To be the focal point for suppliers and customers for assigned projects till the project closeout.
- Organise kick-off meetings, technical meetings etc., with suppliers and ensure uniform understanding of the project requirement by all parties.
- Handle all project documentation, including reviewing and submission of VDRL, GAD’s etc and follow up for approvals from respective customers.
- Leading site visits when required for investigation and resolving technical issues.
- Active role in growing Valve, Actuator and Controller business for valves.
- Provide technical support to Service Team for Spares Parts and obsolete products
- Handling Material Discrepancies/Rejections with Partners/Clients and coordinating the same with Logistics Department.
- Ensure customer contacts, opportunities, call reports are added and maintained in CRM.
- Ensure that company’s policies, practices, and procedures are followed.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Instrumentation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the valves industry.
- Business Insight, Customer-focused, Integrity & Trust, Peer Relationships, Planning, Priority Setting, and Effective Communication.