Area Development Manager Jobs In Sharjah 2023 | IFFCO
Area managers drive company sales by ensuring that the stores within their region operate smoothly. Most Area Managers have prior managerial experience within their companies, though some are sourced from external organizations. Completely free trial, no card required. Reach over 250 million candidates.
- Jointly agree with channel manager and head that strategy is implemented and regularly evolved to suit the needs of the customer base.
- Identify key customers within their areas and propose plan to introduce new products and increase size of business with them.
- Increase the distribution coverage by opening new accounts and evaluating their potential.
- Ensuring debtor days are kept within the set KPI’s.
- Ensuring a clear plan is communicated to collections team, so this is not a barrier to further sales.
- Building relationship with customers that are based on consultative approach and ensure we are seen as a strategic partner, rather than a transactional vendor.
- SKU retention on a monthly basis, through adding value with exceptional customer service.