1- Area Marketing Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Analyzing marketing data and implementing analytics solutions to support marketing initiatives and drive business performance
- Developing actionable business insights supported by quantitative and qualitative analyses of the luxury hospitality market
- Maintaining reporting platforms, dashboards, and KPI scorecards supporting enterprise-level reporting, including business performance, distribution, guest, residential rental and food and beverage
- Supporting a data-driven culture powered by customer insights and analytics
- Will have a bachelor’s degree preferably in a quantitative or analytical field, and at least 3 years of analytical experience in the areas of marketing and sales, business and customer intelligence, segmentation, and market research. Previous experience in Hospitality is an asset.
- You should have experience working with business data, strong process management and development skills, a high aptitude for working with data visualization technologies, dashboards and data schemas, strong ability to turn data into impactful storytelling, a minimum of 2 years of experience with BI Reporting platforms and expertise in Microsoft Office software.
- Experience of querying relational databases using T-SQL, basic knowledge of statistical analysis tools, and experience with OPERA PMS, IDeaS RMS, Amadeus Hospitality Tools, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics would be an asset.