Tensar International Co LLC
Area Sales Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Tensar International Co LLC
Apply Also Collection Agent Jobs In Ajman | Sundus
The Area Civil Engineer is responsible for generation of leads and specification pipeline of Tensar applications by offering solutions to Clients, Consultant Engineer and Contractors in all Middle East (Mainly Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait & UAE) construction markets such as Civil Engineering, Rail, Housebuilding, Landscape, etc.
- Health & safety – Monitors working practices to ensure health and safety standards are adhered to within the team.
- Integrity – Offers and asks for opinions in a professional constructive manner, encourages honest conversations and promotes transparent working practices .
- Integrity – Manages and reviews own and others workload to ensure tasks are always completed, objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Teamwork & diversity – Effectively adapts communication style to the audience, inspiring, engaging and motivating them.
- Continuing personal growth – Encourages self and others to step outside of their comfort zone and develop the courage to take on new challenges, capturing the learning and celebrating success.
- Accountability – Thinks through challenges thoroughly, asks questions to confirm understanding, seeks to resolve issues without the need to escalate them.
- Continuous innovation – Cultivates a curious mindset within the team to keep updated on functional and industry developments and cutting-edge technology.
- Degree standard or similar in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Sound understanding of Contract law to ensure that the Company’s position is protected.
- Several years’ experience in Civil Engineering design and Construction with particular emphasis on geotechnical engineering at similar level to main contacts [Consultants, Project Engineers etc.]
- Ability to communicate effectively and to establish good working relationships within company and external customers.
- Extensive knowledge of geosynthetic marketplace.
- Proven technical competence.
- The ability to develop solutions to construction problems using internal/external experiences.
- Good motivational/communication of strategy skills.
- To be aware of the safety aspects and responsibilities of site work.
- Willingness to strive for self-teaching with regards to market technology.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.