Emirates National Oil Company
Asset Integrity Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates National Oil Company Jobs
1- Asset Integrity Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to all HTL terminals in relation to the development and implementation of asset management strategic plans, frameworks, policies, procedures, and priorities across all HTL managed terminals.
- Ensuring HTL alignment and compliance to all regulatory and industry inspection codes and requirements.
- Establish a Maintenance and Inspection framework for HTL terminals setting out inspection schedules, inspection requirements including international and local regulatory codes, anticipated repairs and shutdown schedules for equipment repair/ requalification for all terminal assets.
- Contributing to the development of, and critical evaluation of terminal maintenance and capital budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline as a minimum, and a MBA would be an advantage.
- Qualified and preferably chartered Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 6 years of maintenance/asset management experience preferably in the tank storage sector. Operations experience in the bulk liquid storage industry would also be an advantage;
To apply for this job please visit careers.enoc.com.