1- Assistant Brand Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for the achievement of all the tangible and intangible aspects of the Brand(s) handled. Ensures smooth interaction & healthy relations with principals. To achieve or exceed annual targets of NSV and GM and market share for the brand(s) via the various sale channels.
- Responsible to do Channel wise incentive schemes and promotions. Ensure optimum stock levels and minimum waste.
- He/she negotiates prices, delivery plans, lead times, etc. The JH provides feedback in terms of product suitability to the local markets, suggesting changes, alternatives and/or new specific products to be developed.
- Price simulation exercise, ensuring that the pricing delivers the margin target set. He/she does competition analysis and recommends price changes, if and when required so that they are in line with the market; all is done in order to achieve set targets.
- Work on new market trends, design and collection development, merchandize planning for merchandize brands. Inventory management and timely stock liquidation minimising impact to profit.
- Bachelor Degree with business course in Merchandise Planning, Brand Management, Sales, Marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in watch business as brand management.
- Experience in multi brand retailing company with category management / brand management experience would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in MS Excel.