- Prepare notices, agendas, resolutions/consents, minutes, and facilitate/coordinate board of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings/AGMs
- Incorporating and winding up entities and/or branches across multiple regions
- Opening of bank accounts for newly incorporated entities
- Work with finance team for change of bank signatories as and when required (populating forms from banks, notarization & apostilling, obtaining signatories’ signatures etc)
- Ensure all GoGlobal entities in EMEA (mainly Europe) comply with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements, as well as all internal policies and procedures
- Ensure all corporate books and statutory records of GoGlobal entities in EMEA (mainly Europe) are maintained, updated and accurate
- Review service providers’ contracts as and when required
- Support and work closely with internal teams (i.e tax, finance, operations, sales etc)
- Independently liaise with regulators, external service providers, and external auditors across multiple jurisdiction/region as and when required
- Provide weekly and monthly update/report on all corporate secretarial related projects
- Populate and keep the global subsidiary management database, Diligent Entities, up to date at all times
- Advise on general corporate law matters including but not limited to capital restructurings, asset and/or share transfers, shareholder distributions, and implement the necessary corporate transactional steps
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc projects as required (may include administrative duties).
- 5 years relevant corporate secretarial experience gained working within a corporate setting, or with a professional services firm (Law degree or its equivalent would be an added advantage)
- Open to candidates who are currently pursuing ICSA coursework
- Candidates MUST have corporate secretarial experience with EMEA entities (prior corporate secretarial experience in handling European entities is a MUST)
- Must be able to proficiently communicate in English, including speaking, reading, and understanding English.
- Proficiency in another language (speaking, reading and writing) would be highly valuable though not mandatory)
- Must have strong drafting, project management, advisory, analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team.
- Place an importance on workplace integrity, sound business judgement, credibility, and professional ethics.
- Proficiency and high aptitude with computer skills, such as the Microsoft Office suite of software, Microsoft Teams, Adobe, Foxit Phantom PDF
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in other countries and on occasion accommodate calls and deadlines aligned to their time zones.
error: Content is protected !!