Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Assistant Concierge Manager Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Apply Also: Data Scientist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | G42
- Supporting to set up the function and role during Pre-Opening phase.
- Always have a smiling, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Supervise the porch and luggage services ensuring a smooth and efficient operation with no delay, loss or damage and ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and following of standards.
- Ensure that complaints are attended to promptly and handled in a professional manner according to Jumeirah standards.
Apply Also: Social Media Specialist Jobs in Dubai | NAFFCO
- Ideally Pre Opening experience, experience on setting up any related systems or structures in the role | department
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure due to intensive pre opening phase
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management
- 2 years Concierge Experience in a 5-star hotel
- Part of Les Clefs d’or association
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of front office application
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.