Assistant Lounge Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Hilton
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
As an Assistant Lounge Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, you are responsible for managing service operations to deliver an exceptional guest experience while training the team members and working within budgeted guidelines to achieve financial targets.
- Manage the Outlet service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards.
- Monitor service and food and beverage standards in the outlet ensuring compliance, quality and consistency while addressing under performance as necessary.
- Assist the General Manager Restaurant & Bars in initiating special/innovative on brand/concept promotions, offers and activities that generate additional revenue and interest.
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service.
- Make recommendations for modernization of equipment, service methods, and presentation to improve guest satisfaction and profits.
- Ensure team members maximize all sales opportunities.
- Ensure team members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Actively engage with guests to obtain feedback and measure satisfaction, address areas of concern as required.
- Ensure appropriate communication processes are established.
- Accurately manage all transactions during service.
- Minimum 1-2 years of F&B leadership experience as an Assistant Lounge Manager in luxury hotels.
- Previous experience in successful high volume / quality standalone F&B concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and grooming standards.
- Proven track record in successfully launching promotions / new concepts.
- Excellent / Creative Menu and Beverage List Development Abilities.