1- Assistant Manager (Base Operations)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Assist to manage all Scheduled Maintenance Services IAW approved Scheduled Maintenance Plans (SMPs) for: Facilities, grounds, fixed plant and equipment, fire suppression and alarm systems, Generators, catering equipment, medical equipment, domestic and office-based appliances, furniture and fittings, and other mobile plant and materiel third parties.
- Responsible for ensuring that subordinates register assets in the Asset Register and accurate records of all services are performed on the asset. Additionally, the updated Asset register should always be accurate and available for audits and for Contract Change Proposals (CCP).
- Assist with managing the scheduled and un-scheduled Maintenance Activities (raised through reactive Work Orders), in accordance to the contractual agreements between SERCO MELABS and Australian Defence Force (ADF) recorded through Contract Work Breakdown Dictionary (CWBD).
- Must have as a minimum, a valid technical qualification (i.e. mechanical, electrical, HVAC etc.);
- Must have as a minimum, a valid Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Certification, or suitable equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferred in building services, facilities management, industrial or commercial maintenance environment