Abercrombie & Fitch
The brands share a commitment to offering products of enduring quality and exceptional comfort that allow consumers around the world to express their own individuality and style. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. operates approximately 730 stores under these brands across North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, as well as the e-commerce sites www.abercrombie.com, www.abercrombiekids.com, www.hollisterco.com, www.gillyhicks.com, and www.socialtourist.com.
The MIT must complete the training to be moved on into the Assistant Manager role. Successful completion of the program is the first step for leadership. The company strongly advocates philosophy of growth from within. All of our District Managers, Regional Managers, Directors, even our Vice President of Stores have gone through the MIT Program.
- Store Presentation and Sales Floor Supervision·
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 1 year experience as Supervisor or Manager
- Strong problem solving skills
- Inclusion & Diversity awareness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Drive to achieve results