Assistant Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | dnata Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features and services.
- Supervising the preparation and submission of various financial & non-financial reports to the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) at various frequencies (adhoc, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly, and annually).
- Lead in the preparation of annual and interim financial statement along with financial disclosures in line with IFRS, CBUAE regulations (BASEL –III disclosure requirements) and requirements of other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth month end/year end accounting cycle and ensure all regulatory related data have been processed with due professional care and with internal controls.
- Ensure that all reporting to CBUAE are with due professional care without any error/omission and meet the stipulated time line set by the CBUAE.
- Responsible for CBUAE reporting programme (BRF) in coordination with IT, this is required to update change and automation in compliance with CB circulars / guidelines.
- Chartered Accountant with superior accounting skills and experience preferred.
- Highly computer literate with a comprehensive knowledge of commercial business drivers.
- 10+ years’ experience in finance / accounts functions preferably in a financial services organization.
- Full Awareness of the Central Bank requirements.
- Knowledge of finance, commercial and accounting concepts, processes and procedures.
- Good command of English. Arabic language would be an added advantage.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.