Abercrombie & Fitch
The Manager in Training program is a blended-learning, 90 day program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects involved in running a multi-million dollar business. Training takes place in store locations. The program trains you on the necessary principles of management including creating the best in-store experience, recruiting, inclusion & diversity, human resources, store operations and visual merchandising.The MIT must complete the training to be moved on into the Assistant Manager role. Successful completion of the program is the first step for leadership. The company strongly advocates philosophy of growth from within. All of our District Managers, Regional Managers, Directors, even our Vice President of Stores have gone through the MIT Program.
- · Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- · At Least One Year of Customer Service Experience as Supervisor or Manager
- · Strong problem solving skills
- · Inclusion & Diversity awareness
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- · Team building skills
- · Self-starter
- · Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- · Drive to achieve results
- FIND A STORE IN YOUR AREA AND BRING YOUR CV TO APPLY & LEARN MORE!
- SEE WHAT IT’S LIKE TO #WORKATANF – FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @WORKATANF (AND @WORKATHCO)
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer