Assistant Procurement Manager Jobs in Dubai | Unilever Careers
- To support the procurement organization to meet goals and objectives in support to the overall Unilever strategy.
- To support deliver NMI, cost & cash savings based on sourcing strategies for the portfolio
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics.
- Support business in execution of Innovation, localization, capacity expansion & cost improvement projects with a special emphasize on new supplier’s development.
- Create and update contracts in the system and ensure the signed contracts are archived.
- Accountable for price forecasting & lead the discussion with Finance for impacts signoff.
- Cross functional working
- Stakeholder Management (Internal & External)
- Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Unilever Supply Chain & Overall business needs
- Business Acumen
- Responsiveness to volatile and ever-growing business needs with agility