1- Assistant Project Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To be leader of team and establish project planning that will support the overall project objectives.
- Accountable to the Project Manager and Head of Reactivations for all the aspects of project coordination and management for the assigned areas or significant work scopes. Consults with the Project Manager and Head of Reactivations as required.
- Be prepared and able to take over duties of Project Manager in event of sickness or Leave. This includes managing and directing all project staff and liaising with shipyard on all project related matters.
- Ensure assignment of highly experienced team of professionals with directly applicable tools and experience in optimizing, engineering, designing, procuring materials and equipment, constructing, and commissioning of the same or similar plants.
- Ensure that Project Execution plan is developed addressing proactive control of project scope, quality, cost and schedule, report on progress, identify deviations, forecast trends, take corrective actions when necessary, promote communications, and coordinate the activities of all participants on the project.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You will have at least 10 years’ of experience in a similar position and ideally previous experience in drilling rig project and rig reactivations.
- Must have at least 5 years project management of the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up of such industrial objectives. Will have proven experience as a liaison between the client management and the team dedicated for this project and must have strong leadership and administrative skills.
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Drilling related projects