1- Assistant Purchasing Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Print and organize various necessary documents, summarize relevant information, and distribute information to appropriate employees.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company safety programs within assigned area of responsibility, (e.g., food, retail), as well as all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Calculate figures for inventories, orders, and costs.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels.
- Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process.
- Verify and track received inventory.
- Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports.
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.