Assistant Resident Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Corporation
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Under general supervision, participates in the development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical aspects of field engineering assignments including development of plans, schedules, contracts, procedures, and construction methods and systems. Incumbent is also responsible for reviewing the performance of subcontractors to assure contract compliance, the application of accepted construction technology and standards, and the acceptable standardization of materials and supplies. May provide technical guidance to less-experienced field engineering personnel. Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
- Understanding and carrying out all tasks given by the Senior Engineer.
- Collaborating with other engineers and workers to design, develop, test, and improve products and engineering processes.
- Ensuring all expenses stay within the allocated budget.
- Performing regular inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs.
- Providing assistance to different staff or engineering teams.
- Inspecting inventory and reporting inconsistencies as well as ordering more materials.
- An associate’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline.
- A bachelor’s degree may be preferred.
- A completed apprenticeship or similar experience is recommended.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.