1- Assistant Technician – Chillers & Plants
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on various types of chillers individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Work in harsh outdoor conditions (cooling towers maintenance)
- Ability to use automatic tubes brushing equipment and pressure washers
- Use refrigerant vacuum pumps and refrigerant recovery machines
- This position requires a very good level of spoken and written English.
- High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Diploma (3-year duration) in Mechanical Maintenance or equivalent (post high school).
- Should have IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience within chiller repair related environment or similar and preference for those with experience in central & district cooling plant equipment maintenance.