Assistant Training Manager Jobs In Dubai | EDITEC
Editec is a successful lottery and sports betting consultancy, supporting clients in over 26 countries across Africa and the Middle East from a network of offices throughout Europe. The company is fast growing, highly successful, has doubled in size over the last few years and has plans for continued expansion. The company is globally recognised as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets.
- Contributing to the development of comprehensive training programs that cater to the specific needs of the gaming industry. This may include remote and/or local training for front-line staff, supervisors, and operational management.
- Conducting regular assessments to identify skill gaps and training needs within different departments.
- Collaborating with department heads to understand their requirements and ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Facilitating engaging and interactive training sessions that are customized to meet the unique needs of employees while using a variety of training methodologies, including classroom sessions, on-the-job training, workshops, and e-learning platforms.
Apply Also: Receptionist – Lexus Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim
- Successfully completed university at a BA or Masters degree
- Strong business acumen, capacity to align the training delivery with the business goals.
- Excellent oral and written English and French are a must – Portuguese is a plus
- Proven experience as a Training Executive or similar role within the Gaming industry or similar.
- Knowledge of gaming operations, service standards, and industry best practices will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proficient in using various training methodologies and techniques.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.