1- Associate Banker – MENA
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Associate Banker is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness.There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and external customers.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Client/prospect meetings – Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Citi Private Bank clients.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred