Emirates National Oil Company
1- Associate CSR Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the ENOC business, its operations, and the role of CSR in ENOC’s value chain.
- Works closely with CSR Manager to develop and execute CSR strategy, activities and events.
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of regional and international forums (including conferences, awards, etc.) for ENOC’s participation in CSR.
- Identifies key stakeholders (internal and external) who can be engaged through CSR, and develops tools (questionnaires, surveys, workshop agenda, polls) for the various stakeholder groups for effective engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Social Science, Public Policy, Economics or related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Environmental / Social Science, public policy or related field is required.
- Exposure to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in corporate environment is preferable.
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).