Majid Al Futtaim
1- Associate Development Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The position is mainly responsible to drive the Development function ensuring that the assigned development / redevelopment project(s) are completed as per timelines, quality standards and in accordance with the approved budgets, program and feasibilities, while achieving approved IRR for the assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for delivering the approved IRR for the assigned Development / Project / Portfolio.
- Manage early phases of Development which include leading the feasibility study (especially in the early stage), product definition, market research, master planning e.g. traffic analysis etc. This also includes initiating and obtaining the necessary approvals both internally and externally for defined projects.
- Manage all design phases and selection of architect, designers, consultants, and contractors.
- Review, challenge, and improve master plans prepared by the Consultants and ensure successful development of assigned portfolio. Safeguard MAFP design principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Design & Construction) or equivalent. Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive and successful experience in managing large-scale mixed-use Development projects with specific focus ideally on Shopping Mall / retail development Egypt or abroad in a similar role with an international / regional recognized development companies.