Associate Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Agoda
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals.
- Preparing project status and risk management reports.
- Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
- Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
- Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
- Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.