Majid Al Futtaim
Marketing Associate Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role of the Associate Marketing Manager – F&B Online will handle the marketing and promotional campaigns and strategies for online/home delivery and virtual brands within Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas. This role supports the marketing efforts by creating and executing marketing plans, analyzing customer and marketing research materials, assessing the impact of marketing programs, and developing innovative campaigns to drive brand recognition and growth
- Managing the design agency briefing process and day-to-day communication (and/or internal design team) for allocated brands.
- Coordinating marketing budget and forecasting for allocated brands with final sign off from RMM.
- Working with delivery platforms on promotions for allocated brands alongside Online Delivery team.
- Works closely with internal teams and agencies to ensure that project deliverables are cohesive and in line with the business goals and objectives.
- Assists in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels.
- Graduate in business or marketing discipline.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience associate marketing managers also have significant experience in F&B, either within an in-house marketing department or working for an advertising and marketing agency.
- Experience within a marketing team in a corporate environment
- Experience in broad marketing and current on digital, loyalty, branding and online trends.
- Strong personal management and time management skills.