We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products & features, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations & improving overall user experience. Our ideal candidate should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
• Perform quality assurance controls on products.
• Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions.
• Conduct research to identify customer & client needs & market gaps.
• Prioritize the implementation of new features & set specific timelines.
• Liaise with the project management team to ensure proper communication & expectations of the products are communicated with the client.
• Monitor & report on client’s reactions after launching.
• Create support & training documents for internal & external users.
• Participate in system configuration.
• Experience in the field of SaaS products.
• Bachelors degree in the field of Business.
• Project Management Certification.
• AGILE certification.
• 2 years of working as Product Manager.
• Experience managing the entire product lifecycle.
• Hands-on experience with web technologies.
• Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA, Monday.
• Knowledge of design tools such as FIGMA, Adobe XD.
• Attention to details.
• Strong time management skills.
• Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
To apply for this job please visit convrtx.grovehr.com.