1- Associate Project Manager HV Services
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Project Planning and Scheduling: – Plans, monitors, and controls project activities, proactively to maximize cash flow. Understands critical path scheduling and assures a minimum but sufficient project float. Actively strives to optimize overall resource planning and utilization considering resources within the local organization. Assures a valid Project Safety plan is in place.
- Customer Satisfaction Management in Projects: – Assures Hitachi Energy commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract.
- Project Financial and Cost Management: – Understands and use Full Cost Calculation/Model and different revenue recognition methods. Understands project exposure. Controls project cost and cash flow. Influences project expenditures to maximize cash flow.
- Legal and Contract Management for Projects: – Understands Hitachi Energy standard terms and conditions and the impact upon the contract of differing and/or additionally accepted terms and conditions.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience managing projects, mostly related to Substation and Services business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in Substation business.
- Experience with Projects of different size, complexity, and contractual types.
- Hands on experience on Project Management, Safety and Site management.
- Understanding of various Contract types.