- Performs routine, accounting work to ensure smooth flow of work operations and the timely completion of tasks.
- Examines, verifies, and posts transactions to specific journals, ledgers and accounting records.
- Reviews the billing sources & reports for corrections prior to entry in books/records. Updates and maintains computerized registers; performs calculations per transaction requirements as required to ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting files and records.
The job holder shall perform one or more of the specific functions in A as well as the General Duties in B, depending upon the assignments.
- Prepare various reports like Debtors Control Report, Statistic Report, Reconciliations … etc, to provide required Management information.
- Prepare the Monthly statistical Report for the section.
- Prepare AR invoice statement, AR debtors control account Schedule.
- CBCM/Falcon Trade debtors’ postings and GSM micro site utility charges payments to customer account based on Admin advise/confirmation.
- Calculate and post the missing rebate based on staff users complaints
- Arrange to advise and follow up with HR and payroll team to deduct / refund based on manual working list of staff complaint and analysis, based on staff complaint and interface payroll report
- Regularize and manage ESH Accounts with My Etisalat Plan benefits (staff not under Etisalat payroll) and clearing outstanding balances related to these accounts.
- Generate Final settlement exception report and take action for rejection / pending process cases
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Reconciliation, other business units rebate & deduction re-allocation
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation for Trade debtor’s.
- Prepare Cash Collections Reconciliation.
- Ensure the accuracy of billing interface process related to debtors.
- Control the opening closing difference in billing reports related to debtors.
- Manage and make sure proper control over business and commercial write off/back process.
- Post of Vouchers, JV, PIC.IC etc. to billing system.
- Handle Reconciliation of refund through bank transfer Reconciliation.
- Reconcile the Deferred test account general ledger.
- Review and evaluate the Outstanding Debt Age Analysis report for Etisalat related categories.
- Manage Etisalat Subsidiary service accounts [OBU] Activities.
- Handle Etisalat service line & Test line accounts related activities.
B. General Duties
- Informs superior of relevant details & prepares routine reports as required to ensure smooth flow of work operations.
- Updates files accordingly for easy retrieval of documents/files/records. Types, prints documents, memos, reports as necessary and attend meeting if required.
- Adhere to the rules and accounting control procedures.
- Performs any other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Professional Accounting Qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience in handling routine accounting functions.