Asst Techn Airfield Civil Works/Painter Jobs in Dubai
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within a facilities management civil works section, individually or as part of a technical team, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the business operations.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Promoting a Zero Harm culture within own team and all suppliers and sub-contractors engaged on Projects work.
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards.
- Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information, reference Serco non-disclosure policy
- High School Certificate.
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma (2 year duration) in painting and
decorating or equivalent (post high school)