1- Audit Services Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Dive deep into the Amazon control environment to develop broad domain and technical understanding of our security activities and control implementations to articulate compliance implications to both customers and internal/external audit functions.
- Develop understanding of regulated industry compliance requirements and communicate how we control activities to meet global regulatory obligations.
- Liaise with customers, regulators and auditors, articulate control implementation, and describe considerations for applying security and compliance concepts to monitor, evaluate, and continuously improve the organization by being a trusted advisor, facilitator and creative problem solver.
- Implement continuous improvements to the security organization and the program management process. Share program/project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization.
- Bachelors, Masters or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Auditing, Cybersecurity or other related fields
- 10+ years of experience in performing and/or participating in IT audits and assessments of highly technical cloud-based environments
- 10+ years working in highly regulated industries (e.g. financial services, healthcare, and energy, telecommunications), including direct audits in the UAE, Europe or Africa.
- IT audit and/or security consulting experience with a Big Four (or similar) organization.