JHAH Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Auditor Jobs in Dhahran | JHAH Careers | Latest Jobs in KSA
About Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) is a joint venture between Saudi Aramco, a world leader in energy, and Johns Hopkins Medicine, one of the world’s leading academic health systems. JHAH has health care facilities across the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that provide primary care, specialty and subspecialty care, dental care, emergency care, occupational and preventive health care, and health and well being programs are offered to its patient population. Pharmacies are conveniently located across the JHAH facilities.
Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations. Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues. Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Plan and execute medium sized audits in accordance with accepted standards. Includes but is not limited to:
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Determines, or assists in determining, the direction of the proposed audit effort. Plans the theory and scope of the audit, and prepares an audit program.
- Determines, or assists in determining, the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling and the use of electronic data processing equipment.
- Identifies the key control points of the system.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of financial/operations systems through the application of his knowledge of business systems and his understanding of auditing techniques.
- Recommends necessary staff required to complete the audit.
- Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program.
- Obtains, analyzes, and appraises evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency of performance of the activities being reviewed.
- Directs, counsels, and instructs staff assigned to the audit, and reviews their work for sufficiency of scope and for accuracy.
- Makes oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies and recommending corrective action to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over activities audited and prepares or assists in preparing a formal written report expressing his opinion on same and including recommendations to alleviate any deficiencies noted.
- Evaluates the performance and capabilities of the assistants who worked under his direction during the audit.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or other business related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or other relevant professional certification is desired.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English. Ability to digest and understand the overall details of a Company with complex worldwide operations to make constructive recommendations for the betterment thereof.