Al Rostamani Trading Company
Automotive Service Advisor Jobs In Dubai | Al Rostamani Trading Company
Apply Also: Crypto Event Manager Jobs In Dubai | CAIZ
The job holder is responsible for receiving and delivery of customer vehicles to ensure service is provided in line with dealer policies and procedures. The role involves coordination and follow-up with the Workshop, Parts and delivery team and achieving set labour and spare parts targets as required. The job holder acts a liaison between the customer and the concerned departments.
Apply Also: SAS Engineer Jobs In Ajman | MBN Solutions
- Receive, inspect and deliver as per customer requirements to avoid any disagreements at the time of vehicle delivery.
- Ensure timely closure of Job Cards to reflect the accurate sales figure.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures to avoid any internal / external customer dissatisfaction.
- Update customer records for correct invoicing and for service requirements.
- Ensure that the jobs / service details are explained to the customer to justify the costs incurred.
- Develop and maintain long term relationship to enhance customer retention.
- Ensure resolution of repeat customer complaints on priority to maintain optimum customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Product, 5W2H probing skills, Smart selling, Telephone handling skills & Customer handling skills
- Knowledge of automotive software DMS
- Sound technical knowledge in vehicle diagnosis and repair
- Knowledge of technical software
- Valid UAE drivers’ licence
- Ability to think analytically
- Written and verbal communication in English (other regionally spoken languages including Arabic would be an added advantage)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.