B2 – Technician
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Assists the Engineer to perform Avionics Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and 3rd party aircrafts including inspections, repairs and component replacement, performs and records work up to required standards and in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Engineer-in-Charge to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Carries out repairs, component replacements and tests as instructed by assigned task cards fully in accordance with approved data and procedures and as directed by the Engineer-in-Charge.
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Avionics maintenance theory and practice.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Line or Base Maintenance environment.