Al Tayer Group
Baggage Services Agent Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Al Tayer Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To supervise, lead and where required assist allocated teams in performing baggage related activities on shift. To ensure that all team members are providing the best services and optimum quality to the customers, in line with dnata standards.
- Plans the real time distribution and allocation of resources to ensure that the areas concerned processes and activities are completed within the time required for operations on shift.
- Ensures safety of staff by providing support, direction and equal workload distribution whilst being a role model for the desired safety behaviours and leading with safety.
- Organizes and supervises all work in area of accountability on the day of operations to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in compliance with procedures and service standards.
- Leads team of staff on the day of operations, who are undertaking related activities to all allocated flights.
- Leads shift briefing of the team, ensuring that staff are fully aware of their responsibilities on the day of operations, and what is expected of them in line with SLAs.
- High School with a Certificate
- 2-4 years of experience in aviation / ground handling
- Basic understanding of the flight operations terminology
- Basic understanding of Local / International, aviation safety and security requirements
- English Language Skills