Benefits Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers 2022
They are responsible for designing and documenting standard processes, ensuring operational readiness for new program roll-outs, and managing the implementation of new benefit plans.
- Deliver project management support on complex benefit initiatives, including translating business needs into project plans, gathering customer requirements, conducting impact assessments, and defining milestones, timelines, deliverables and quality standards.
- Develop and execute change management strategies for benefits delivery and operational activities, including launching and integrating new or modified benefits plans, processes and vendors.
- Work with benefit vendors to ensure existing and new administrative processes provide a consistent, frustration-free employee experience, in accordance with compliance standards and integrated with other vendors when applicable.
- Define and monitor benefits administration Critical to Quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediating actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
- Business proficient fluency in written and verbal English and French
- 4+ years of relevant experience in HR.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience.