BI – Developer Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | DP World
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Over the past 38 years Drydocks World-Dubai, a DP World Company, has become a leading provider of marine and offshore services to the shipping, oil, gas and energy sectors. Conceived as an ambitious project under the guidance of H.H. Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum the late Ruler of Dubai, the yard is strategically located in a rapidly developing region of the world.
- Design and Develop Power BI dashboards, reports, and alerts for stakeholders across all business functions.
- A key part of the role is to identify and use external sources of information to complement, interpret and contextualize our own information.
- Implement key recommendations by identifying cross-functional stakeholders, developing requirements, ensuring accurate implementation, monitoring impact, and optimizing results
- Design data models to extract data from operational databases and transform the data to easily understood business views.
- Develop and maintain data visualizations, such as charts, graphs, and maps, to help stakeholders understand data trends and insights.
- Work on automation initiatives as required by the company’s strategy.
- Testing and troubleshooting data models and DAX code, Develop and update technical documentation.
- Provide production support and full solution handover to the client or delivery/application maintenance centres.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science
- Strong Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, MS Synapse.
- 5+ years of experience as a BI Developer and Data Analyst.
- Strong experience in BI design, knowledge of data visualization best practices and design aesthetics.
- Experience with Multiple BI Tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Must have SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.