- What is the value of a WM job?
- The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck. It’s a way to create opportunities for you and your family.
- We Are People First: We foster an environment where all teammates feel welcomed, valued and seen
- We Are Committed to Growth: Training and progressive opportunities for professional development
- We Are Stable: Our WM team performs essential and meaningful work.
- We Are Investing in You: Amazing Medical, Dental & Vision, pension with match, discounted stock options, and more!
- Who are we? #WeAreWM
- Ready to start your tomorrow, today? Click Apply to join the Waste Management team today.
- Compiles data and prepares company invoices and bills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Enters information into computer or computes amounts due.
- Prepares invoices, listing items or services sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
- Prepares bills of lading and lists weight and serial number of items sold. Prepares shipping labels.
- Prepares credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise. Prepares credit forms for customers or finance companies.
- Posts transactions to accounting records such as work sheet, ledger, or computer files.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Education: High school diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: No previous work experience required (in addition to education requirement).
- None required.
- Excel knowledge