BIM lead/Manager Jobs In Dubai | SNC-Lavalin
Atkins is looking for a Digital BIM Manager to join our growing Structural Engineering team in the Middle East within our UAE offices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing department within a large multi-disciplinary organisation delivering high quality engineering developments. As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment Atkins in the Middle East is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. You will join Atkins as a Digital BIM Manager within the Middle East business to support the team on our growing portfolio of projects within the region. We’re looking for innovative and forward-thinking individuals with a thorough understanding and experience in developing BIM projects to class leading standards. Key responsibilities include:
- Work within our Structural Engineering team and collaborate with our inhouse and external disciplines to ensure successful delivery of projects from concept to completion.
- Create, maintain and ensure the BIM Execution plan and Project standards are adhered to by project team. Initiate project set-up, lead BIM kick-off meetings and prepare digital models for our design teams.
- Be comfortable in leading and liaising with external parties and partners on BIM and digital model related queries.
- Min 10 years’ experience in digital delivery of complex, multidisciplinary projects with experience in managing a team to support the engineering design teams.
- Demonstrate expertise in the set-up, preparation, collaboration and management of 3D BIM & Revit models for projects ranging from small to large scale.
- Developed experience in 3rd party BIM applications including but not limited to Dynamo, 3DS Max, Rhino, Grasshopper, Tekla, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office including good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, email, Web-enabled applications and database software.
- Expert knowledge of BIM federation and coordination platforms for performing tasks such as clash detection and resolution, model walkthrough and issue tracking and management.
- Sound knowledge in engineering design and to assist design teams with coordination and quality compliance.
- A through understanding of the data, information management and BIM including compliance to ISO 19650 standards.
- Revit content creation: Parametric families using formulae, nesting and type catalogues.
- Integration of Revit products with other applications (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, eSPEC, Quantity Takeoff, etc).
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.