BIM lead/Manager Jobs In Dubai | SNC-Lavalin
Atkins is looking for a Digital BIM Manager to join our growing Structural Engineering team in the Middle East within our UAE offices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing department within a large multi-disciplinary organisation delivering high quality engineering developments. As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment Atkins in the Middle East is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
- Work within our Structural Engineering team and collaborate with our inhouse and external disciplines to ensure successful delivery of projects from concept to completion.
- Create, maintain and ensure the BIM Execution plan and Project standards are adhered to by project team. Initiate project set-up, lead BIM kick-off meetings and prepare digital models for our design teams.
- Be comfortable in leading and liaising with external parties and partners on BIM and digital model related queries.
- Implement were needed 3rd party BIM applications including but not limited to Dynamo, 3DS Max, Rhino/Grasshopper, Tekla, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office.
- Manage QA/QC review process to ensure that all models comply with Company/Project QA/QC requirements.
- Engages with the broader industry to be aware of ongoing and future developments to maintain our position as leaders in the Digital/BIM industry.
- To participate in the process of developing BIM standards for projects across Atkins, implement BIM training modules for key staff and maintain training courseware and content libraries through creation of families, etc.
- Manage and work within multi-functional design teams, ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments and to maximize opportunities. Establish project controls and reporting and ensure timely delivery of projects to time, cost and quality.
- Managing key stakeholder interfaces which will include all departments within Atkins and the clients organisation.
- Facilitate the exchange and coordination of models with other disciplines, consultants, and contractor/fabricators.
- Adapt to different cultures and working environments with the ability to work under pressure, in addition, being flexible to travel across the GCC to support project requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.