Branch Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Caliberly
- Responsible for the overall financial and operational performance of the branch office.
- Responsible for reaching the given sales target for the branch, ensuring all objectives are met.
- Ensuring profitable growth in all lines of business (Medical, Motor, Marina, Life & General Insurance)
- Develop, implement and refine sales and marketing strategies to achieve goals set up by the company; organize the people to deliver the desired targets.
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise insurance sales agents with high potential and turn them into top performers to gain new customers and drive sales.
- Manage and ensuring collection of all premiums from client within the agreed / approved credit period.
- Excellent customer service and maintaining professional relationship with clients.
- Work with Head Office to develop new referrals and seek technical advice whenever necessary.
- Take charge of asset preservation and control; Ensure full compliance of statutory laws and regulations affecting the Branch and company.
- To produce weekly and monthly reporting to the management on the company’s, production and financial performance; Bring to the
Skills And Qualification:
- Have a Bachelors degree.
- Must have at least 7 years of managerial and insurance sales experience
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture