Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
• Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
• Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
• Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
• Building rapport with customers and vendors.
• Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
• Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
• Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
• Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
• Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• Prior experience in a customer service environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
• Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to travel.